Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Health Update

Our latest update isn't the greatest one. Tanner's headaches have been getting worse. The migraines seem to occur much more often. He of course is an amazing boy and still rarely complains. He wants to do everything and doesn't let the pain stop him. Today, he didn't want to go to school and that told us a lot, he NEVER wants to miss school.

At this point no one really has any answers and there's not much we can do. It's of course, very difficult to watch him suffer and we wish there was more we could do. It makes us fearful for the future, but, we are so thankful for such a strong little boy, because he tolerates things so well, it helps us continue to go on.

Thank you for your love and prayers. We rest in remembering II Cor. 12:9 " 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

1 comment:

Faye said...

TANNER JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT CANTON GA. IS PRAYING FOR YOU!I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY.MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! LOVE IN CHRIST!