Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Week In Pictures





Tanner and Matt showing off their pumpkins!













Tanner's idea of a haircut (as a self-stylist)










Mom's idea of a haircut.

















You can see how much Tanner enjoys getting his hands dirty! Here he's enjoying the pumpkin carving at school!

















Do you like my pumpkin?
















A contemplative doctor - waiting in line to go trick-or-treating at the George Bush Presidential Library
















Our little astronaut at the space exhibit.
















Enjoying an exciting high school football game!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tell tanner that i miss him very much and i hope to see him very soon! Thank you guys so much for everything.

Patrick Bettiol #62 :)

Anonymous said...

Jon - long time no see. Marcus Murph here. I recently caught up with Sharee on facebook, and was asking about you. She sent this link, and I'm very sorry to hear about Tanner. However, I must say that your faith and attitude are awesome. I will be praying for him, and your family. Shoot me a note sometime at mhm_us@yahoo.com. Would love to catch up. Marcus